Semi-Experienced Programmer; looking for a project

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hey all,

I've worked with C2 for a couple of months now, and have familiarized myself with many aspects of the program. I have some time to work on games and honestly to me, there is no better way to start one's summer. I'm definitely not a pro, but I would like to offer my programming services and help to anyone interested in getting some assistance. I don't want money, I would just like some experience and maybe to work on a project that I can take a little credit for helping with. If you are interested at all, please send me a private message or reply below this post. I would love to help with any projects or tasks you may have.

Also, here is an example of a game that I am semi-complete with, just so you know that I'm not completely new!

https://db.tt/Xoiyp9GA

Thank you for your time

Notes about the game:

-It is the card game war

-Single Player + Multiplayer supported

-type your name, hit join, and then refresh the list, create a game or join an existing one.

-Once in the game, just click the card closest to you to play it

-Options such as WebGL and how the cards are played can be found by hitting the options button

-The red X takes you away from a game

-As far as I know the game doesn't have any bugs, so enjoy!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • PM SENT!

• Hello, I am new to C2 too. I am a graphic artist and have some concepts want to have someone to work with.

I am new in the forum so I don't have enough reps to send PM.

If you could contact me at: gridded-98856717 [at] yahoo.com.hk?

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)