Looking for Programmers

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • I recently got my hands on thousands of sprites via a chinese website (the game originally is called Legend of mir). I purchased the client and exported all the BMP's to PNG's, allowing me to use nicely in construct 2.

The only problem , im a graphic person , not a coder...although i have started on this game.

If anyone is interested then they can drop me a PM and i'l give you extra contact details and explain exactly what im trying to achieve.

heres an example of how far i've got.

View Here

• You won't go far with ripped graphics.. As a graphics person, maybe you can consider working on your own graphics first!

• First of all its not bad, but Construct 2 does not use programming, anyway making the character go to way points by clicking an area that's a start and you've already done that. Making the HUD is the a big factor for your rpg so you'll need someone whos already done some, like me, just PM me!

• You won't go far with ripped graphics.. As a graphics person, maybe you can consider working on your own graphics first!

I already stated that i had purchased the rights on a dead version of the game (The new one launches soon globally). Theres actually a community of thousands that are already backing me on this project. Again, the images im using are not ripped, they're provided with a client to suit a delphi coded game (mmo).

• Cool, lodose! Keep us up to date on your progress!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ah, sorry, I thought you merely purchased the client as you stated, not the rights to it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)