C2 expert needed

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Hi,

I am looking for a Construct 2 expert that can help me on optimizing the engine and publishing a game that I've been working on for the past 8 months.

The game is pretty robust and I have plans of launching it for mobile devices.

Since I am working on the art, audio, and programming all by myself it has taken me some time to finish the project.

The game as of now is near completion.

I am offering revenue share to a person willing to work together with me on optimizing, polishing, testing and publishing the game.

If you are interested PM me and I will share pictures, and/or videos of the game as well.

• Thanks for your . It will help the job-seeker to get the job in easy way.

• The information you provide is very limited.

What kind of game are we talking about?

Would the polishing include rewriting parts of the program?

How much time do you think will go into the work?

In what way will you try to earn money with the game?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • LittleStain It is an RPG game. Just think of NES Zelda. You move through dungeons, fight monsters, collect items, powerups, etc.

I imagine the person that will optimize it would end up rewriting some parts of the program. As this was my second game I did on C2.

I am thinking that the person that optimizes it will not take more than a week on the project. As I said I am almost done with the game. But I've gotten to the point where I need to optimize it in order to continue.

I am planning on launching it for iOS first, and sell it there for .99c.

If you are interested I can share my work with you. Just PM me.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)