♪♫ Nathan Cleary Audio - Seeking New Projects! (Unity, Armor Games & More!) ♫♪

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Construct 3 Plugin Unity Ads, Banner, Interstitial Ads, Video (Support C3 build service)
  • ---- 2019 Demo Reels! ----

I've just finished compiling my 2019 Demo Reels! This year I've compiled them into 3 different categories as there were so many different tunes that I would love to include but were so different in tone colour and genre. 

Have a check out at this link and have a look around my other soundtracks if you enjoy! ->

​​​​​​​https://nathancleary.bandcamp.com/album/nathan-cleary-music-composer-reel-2019-2019

• ---- 2019 Demo Reels! ----

I've just finished compiling my 2019 Demo Reels! This year I've compiled them into 3 different categories as there were so many different tunes that I would love to include but were so different in tone colour and genre. 

Have a check out at this link and have a look around my other soundtracks if you enjoy! ->

​​​​​​​https://nathancleary.bandcamp.com/album/nathan-cleary-music-composer-reel-2019-2019

• --- MEKA PUPPERS MONDAYS! ---

Here's a little teaser of one of the tracks from the upcoming 'Meka Puppers OST' which I will be sharing small snippets of over on Twitter.

Check it out and don't forget to get in touch to work together on a project!

twitter.com/Ncleary123/status/1183788808229117952

• --- LOVELY NEW BANDCAMP PAGE! ---

I've had a fun and sparkling new Bandcamp page designed by Jeremy Hobbs over at WayForward to help my Albums and Soundtracks looks as 'Sparkling As Can Be'! - Let me know what you think and have a listen and look around the page!

nathancleary.bandcamp.com

Thanks,

Nathan

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • --- NEW MEKA PUPPERS TEASER! ---

Here's another little teaser I put together over on Twitter. You can check out the Town Square and join in convo with all the other Doggos before heading to the Garage to get your Mech ready for battle!

twitter.com/Ncleary123/status/1191399710067757058

• --- Schedule Opening and Looking for a New Project! ---

I've been hard at work behind the scenes on multiple projects as usual, but I have one coming to an end very soon and will be opening my schedule up for a NEW and EXCITING project! So if you'd like to work together on your project, GET IN TOUCH!

NathanClearyMusicjcd@gmail.com

Thanks,

Nathan

• --- NCM ON FIVERR! ---

I am now available to for work and to place orders through my new Fiverr page just over here -> fiverr.com/ncleary1/compose-perform-produce-and-mix-1-music-track-for-your-project

It should be even easier and faster than ever to now have my Music and Audio in your Project!

Of course, you can always email me as usual for a even more personalized experience at NathanClearyMusicjcd@gmail.com

Thanks,

Nathan

• --- Working on a New Logo Track! ---

I just finished working on a Logo with Stinger for a games company tba and it's sounding silly, fun and sleek! Just how we like it ;)

Have a listen and get in touch if you'd like something similar.

twitter.com/Ncleary123/status/1210134613105856514

Thanks,

Nathan

• --- Working on some Post and Music Production! ---

I recently did some short Post Production and Music for my buddy Takeshi over here in Osaka, so have a look and listen and GET IN TOUCH if you want to work on something similar!

twitter.com/john_muhammad_/status/1214492649740128257

Thanks,

Nathan

• --- NEW SAMURAI ZERO REVEAL ---

At , we had a big Trailer/Dev Reveal last night featuring a lots of our work including dope Mixes and Trailers!

Come check out the Stream replay to see what it's all about!

twitch.tv/videos/538643631

• --- WORKING ON A NEW EP/ASSET PACK OF JPOP ---

So recently behind the scenes I've been working on a JPOP Vocal Pack with my Buddy Takeshi to bring some Classic Tracks with Stems to the VGM and Game Dev Community!

Check out a WIP of the first track over here and Stay Tuned for More!

twitter.com/Ncleary123/status/1225636657388384256

• --- NEW STUDIO CONSTRUCTION FINISHED AND BACK OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS! ---

After months of planning, building, soundproofing, blood sweat and tears, my new acoustically balanced and treated studio is complete!

I have been a little quiet as of late due to this but am now back up and running.

So if you're looking for a top soundtrack for your game, and want to take advantage of the beautiful new sound and mixes coming from this studio, don't hesitate to GET IN TOUCH!

Thanks,

Nathan

• --- BIG WEBSITE UPDATE & STREAMLINING! ---

Just updated & streamlined my whole website over the past week and it feels like 'Pulling out a 6 month splinter!'

Got a little more cleaning up to do and some more projects to display but have a look around and let me know what you think!

nathanclearymusic.co.uk

• --- NEW ISLAND BUILDER ASSET PACK TEASER! ---

Here's a little 'WIP Teaser' you can check out for the 'Noon Theme' of my new Asset Pack with lots more exciting details to come soon! Be sure to Follow and Subscribe etc for more updates in the coming weeks and months!

twitter.com/Ncleary123/status/1286553937118498819

Thanks,

Nathan

• --- CURRENT SCHEDULE OPENING UP FOR NEW PROJECTS! ---

While the past 6 months or so have been a whirlwind, things are starting to settle down around here with my new studio, baby, house and final major projects wrapping up.

Which means I have my schedule opening up for new projects with lots of new people which is always an exciting prospect!

So if you like what you hear on my page here and would like to work together, be sure to get in touch over on my website ASAP! ;)

nathanclearymusic.co.uk

Thanks,

Nathan

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)