wich plataform gets more money?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • hi people I would like to know which plataform the people can make more money,I maked only 3 games and it was only for android plataform!!! but I want to know if is a other better way to get more money

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi

The games earning most money are the free games with in-app purchase, but for what platform, i guess no one exactly know, Play store (Android store) are a pretty good platform starting at i guess, since it doesn't cost that much to submit games ^^

• I'm not sure of this myself - I plan on only developing for the PC market anyway - but you should access the Android and Apple app stores and check out some of the genres and reviews. Also check how many reviews are from paying consumers, and these combined should give you a rough idea. You should note, though, that just because a game similar to yours might make lots of money, that yours might not necessarily make as much, or gain as much attention. This is where self marketing comes into play, and is well worth researching.

Additionally, I think it's a good idea personally to keep an equal balance on your passion for development versus passion for earning money, as the latter can heavily influence the former and not equate to good decisions (I'm looking at you, EA).

At any rate, I wish you luck with continued development, .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)