0 Favourites

FREE playstore publishing!

• canceled

• Hi. I have a game developed using Construct 2 named Run CRIMINAL!

I want to publish it on PlayStore. I cannot PM you because of low points on forums

• Hello !

No problem just drop me the APK file and resources (Images and video for play store) here :

publish

burningcake.com[/code:ef3rlyvz][/p] if you need the exact resolutions of the images i can post them here too

• Hello !

No problem just drop me the APK file and resources (Images and video for play store) here :

publish

burningcake.com[/code:2n3y2pud][/p] if you need the exact resolutions of the images i can post them here too[/p]

Thanks

I will send you all necessary details on your provided email

• little update :

Upcoming game from DCOM Softwares "Run Criminal" .

If you want your game on the playstore for free too email me too !

• Hi,

you want a android APP published by Burningcake Interactive FOR FREE ??

Just send a preview of your game / app to

publish

burningcake.com[/code:pac09kc5] and i will send back the next instructions like what image resources we need from you etc.[/p] [/p] Theres ONE thing ! We wont put your APP out if you want money for it.[/p] We only publish FREE APPS , you have to pay nothing but you also wont get money from us.[/p] [/p] Heres the default Email reply when your game / app is about to get published : [/p] [code:pac09kc5]Hello,[/p] [/p] thank you for your interest in publishing your APP with Burningcake Interactive[/p] as your publisher.[/p] With publishing your APP you agree that your APP is not harmful and does not contain any restrictions against the google play terms.[/p] If so, your APP can be deleted without a comment.[/p] [/p] If your APP is clean and okay , it will stay in our published list.[/p] If YOU want to have your APP removed due serval reasons , please feel free to contact us[/p] (publishburningcake.com) and tell us the APPs License Key you got when we published your APP.[/p] (Please save your License Key !!)[/p] [/p] The following text contains every important resource we will need from you to publish your APP![/p] -> Signed and aligned .APK file[/p] -> Preview WEB Build to test your APP[/p] -> Images for the Google Play Store entry :[/p] --> ONE or more screenshots (JPEG min 320px to max 3.850 px)[/p] --> Icon (512 x 512 png)[/p] --> Header Image (1024 x 500)[/p] -> Discription of your APP (short) - 0 to 80 signs[/p] -> Complete Discription of your APP - 0 to 4000 signs[/p] [/p] Please ZIP everything we need into a .ZIP file and send us the downloadlink at publishburningcake.com[/p] We will check if every resource is okay and generate your licence Key.[/p] [/p] [/code:pac09kc5][/p] [/p] Games from users we already published successfully :[/p] [/p] 1. [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dcomsoftwares.runcriminal[/url] - developed by danyald

• Hi,

you want a android APP published by Burningcake Interactive FOR FREE ??

Just send a preview of your game / app to

publish

burningcake.com[/code:2evq3a45] and i will send back the next instructions like what image resources we need from you etc.[/p] [/p] Theres ONE thing ! We wont put your APP out if you want money for it.[/p] We only publish FREE APPS , you have to pay nothing but you also wont get money from us.[/p] [/p] Heres the default Email reply when your game / app is about to get published : [/p] [code:2evq3a45]Hello,[/p] [/p] thank you for your interest in publishing your APP with Burningcake Interactive[/p] as your publisher.[/p] With publishing your APP you agree that your APP is not harmful and does not contain any restrictions against the google play terms.[/p] If so, your APP can be deleted without a comment.[/p] [/p] If your APP is clean and okay , it will stay in our published list.[/p] If YOU want to have your APP removed due serval reasons , please feel free to contact us[/p] (publishburningcake.com) and tell us the APPs License Key you got when we published your APP.[/p] (Please save your License Key !!)[/p] [/p] The following text contains every important resource we will need from you to publish your APP![/p] -> Signed and aligned .APK file[/p] -> Preview WEB Build to test your APP[/p] -> Images for the Google Play Store entry :[/p] --> ONE or more screenshots (JPEG min 320px to max 3.850 px)[/p] --> Icon (512 x 512 png)[/p] --> Header Image (1024 x 500)[/p] -> Discription of your APP (short) - 0 to 80 signs[/p] -> Complete Discription of your APP - 0 to 4000 signs[/p] [/p] Please ZIP everything we need into a .ZIP file and send us the downloadlink at publishburningcake.com[/p] We will check if every resource is okay and generate your licence Key.[/p] [/p] [/code:2evq3a45][/p] [/p] Games from users we already published successfully :[/p] [/p] 1. play.google.com/store/apps/details - developed by danyald[/p]

Thanks for this awesome service

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for share .

• Please don't duplicate topics, that is just useless and bad business.

Consider yourself warned.

• Please don't duplicate topics, that is just useless and bad business.

Consider yourself warned.

Please delete the topic in general discussion it better fits here

• bump!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)