Help edit the Wiki

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Oops, sorry, missed that somehow. You should be editor now.

• I was thinking about adding some recent threads to the tutorials page. Please add 'luzeke' as editor so I can do it (another nick I go by)

• Sorry for the delay - added you.

• (sorry for using poor english)

What is license on wiki articles?

I want to introduce construct to "Game Making tools" board ( http://avangs.info/zbxe/game_tool) on site " http://avangs.info/ "(one of korean amateur game making site, normally using RPG Maker series)

because they (maybe most koreans) even don't know about exist of construct.

(Point of this article is here)

and also with this, I just made wikia wiki (http://ko.constructkr.wikia.com/). ( Construct korean wiki. maybe now, un-official. )

and I'll write link of this wikia wiki to "the introducing article".

then Can I or other peoples copy articles of official wiki and translate and (or) transform and write it on wikia construct korean wiki?

then, I'm asking of license of articles on official wiki.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We haven't assigned the articles an official license - but feel free to copy and translate them. It's helpful, there's no reason for anybody to stop you doing that.

• I would like to contribute.

User name: magicalblender

• OK, you should be editor now.

• Ashley I'd like to write some articles involving procedural generation methods so it's easier for other people to do. Possibly do a write up on the Perlin Noise plugin and the dungeon generator.

Also there are a lot of absent pages that I've needed over the years that I could add. So editor would be awesome.

edit- Bah, looks like Sourceforge recently did something with my account, I have to go but I'll clear it up later tonight.

• Ashley I'd like to write some articles involving procedural generation methods so it's easier for other people to do. Possibly do a write up on the Perlin Noise plugin and the dungeon generator.

Also there are a lot of absent pages that I've needed over the years that I could add. So editor would be awesome.

edit- Bah, looks like Sourceforge recently did something with my account, I have to go but I'll clear it up later tonight.

i would be in your debt. So far all my dungeon generators were based on variables and its hell of a mess methods(especialy the corridors and "tunnels").

• Arsonide: I can't find an account named 'Arsonide' on the wiki, did you log in to it first?

• Over here! I'd like to edit some too.

username: pixelrebirth

• Hi to the moderator of this post!

Greetings and a pleasant day to us! It was a bombshell knowing that we, subscribers can actually edit the Wiki. It is very overwhelming that we could have this very chance. I salute this great opportunity.

Anyway, may we please ask for a video demo regarding this?

Thanks and More Power!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)