Horizontal Bar in List Box [PROBLEM]

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
a full game example, menu system, with the first level and a boss, to create a horizontal shooter
  • Does anybody know why, when i add an horizontal bar to the List Box it doesn't show up in the game?

• I have used the list box object in a couple of apps in the past, and enabled 'Horizontal scroll' in the options, but it never worked. So i always assumed it hadn't been implemented.

• It does work, but only if "Multiline" is also enabled.

• It does work, but only if "Multiline" is also enabled.

Where is the multiline option? Is it in the latest build?

• The list BOX object doesn't have multi-line, but the list object does

Anyway, the horizontal scroll bar is there, but it doesn't show up until an item on the list is longer than the width of the box. Also, the vertical bar doesn't show up until there are so many items in the box that they no longer fit.

• Damn, I'm terribly sorry. I mixed it up, not with the list object, but with the edit box object.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Damn, I'm terribly sorry. I mixed it up, not with the list object, but with the edit box object.

Ive always wondered why it wasn't implemented?

• Anyway, the horizontal scroll bar is there, but it doesn't show up until an item on the list is longer than the width of the box. Also, the vertical bar doesn't show up until there are so many items in the box that they no longer fit.

I've got items longer than the width of the box but it doesn't show up.

• > Anyway, the horizontal scroll bar is there, but it doesn't show up until an item on the list is longer than the width of the box. Also, the vertical bar doesn't show up until there are so many items in the box that they no longer fit.

>

I've got items longer than the width of the box but it doesn't show up.

Oh, wow. My bad! The vertical bar shows up when there are too many items to fit, so I assumed the same happened with the horizontal bar. I guess it hasn't been implemented then.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)