0 Favourites

a couple of questions

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • Probably just being dumb, but I can't work out how to restart a layout, is the only way to jump to the layout you're on (and i cant find a value for this without actually typing 2 or whatever)

Also, using the directsound (or anything else) is it possibly to play music over frames so when you restart a layout the music doesnt stop.

• [quote:374r0rr1]Probably just being dumb, but I can't work out how to restart a layout, is the only way to jump to the layout you're on (and i cant find a value for this without actually typing 2 or whatever)

Well i think the only way is to "Jump to Layout" option

[quote:374r0rr1]Also, using the directsound (or anything else) is it possibly to play music over frames so when you restart a layout the music doesnt stop.

Probably just being dumb, but I can't work out how to restart a layout, is the only way to jump to the layout you're on (and i cant find a value for this without actually typing 2 or whatever)

Also, using the directsound (or anything else) is it possibly to play music over frames so when you restart a layout the music doesnt stop.

Sure you can, you only have to make Directsound Global and then copy&paste it to another layer, then when you change between layers the music wont stop or start over.

Edit: Also i would like to ask Ashley if he can make a possibility to copy&paste objects into "Layers -> Objects" list without making an Icon on the layout.

Edit: Ashley i found a bug that you cant go back to the previous layout while the Directsound object is playing something. http://www.mediafire.com/?29s1v1gmm3s

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanks alot that helped,

I think if the only way to restart a layout is to jump to it again, you definately should be able to retrieve the layout number. (in fact you should anyway)

• Can you add your own files to the resources bar?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)