0 Favourites

Plugins Online Converter - Repo

• Hey guys ,

I have created a little tool to help users to upload&convert their plugins or check if the plugin they are looking for has already been converted.

I used the new Great tool created by

blackhornet

to convert plugins to C3 format, check out his

for more information and updates about the converter , i will update the Tool in the server as soon as any new version is released by blackhorne

here is the link http://217.182.67.35:8080/ , for the "players" no need to try to crash the server it's a tiny vps and i have no data or any personal stuff on it , so be GOOD :p

!Important

** Upload only .zip files that contains at least the "runtime.js","PluginIcon.ico","edittime.js","common.js" otherwise the server will crash and it will reboot

** You can upload up to 10 plugins at the same time (but i don't recommend you that because you can select one time the Category of all of the plugins

** Please report any added plugins that does not work and i will delete it

WARNING: this is not meant for casual users. Really, only SDK writers should use this as there is no guarantee it is complete, and if you install a plugin that has any kind of syntax error, you have to wipe the Application cache and/or the Browser cache! This means you loose any projects you've saved in local storage!

Remember: only non-drawing plugins will work! Support isn't there yet for drawing plugins (or behaviours or effects).

Let's try to make this work

Thanks again to blackhorne and keep up the good work

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It is nice to see that you plugin-developer-guys do this hell of an afford to get those plugins into c2.3.

It is even nicer to see that you plugin-developer-guys work together to get that gd job done.

Appreciated & Many Thanks.

• 99Instances2Go Construct community is the best

• Hey agains guys some of you did upload 3 new plugins one of them works good and the others are getting errors

• I tried a few, Yann's json, Rex's date, one called deflate.

All had issues with the files.

• Unfortunately Yann does some cleaver custom programming, which doesn't fit the parameters of the converter. That's why I recommend that the third-party plugin developers should be going through this process first, rather than 'fourth'-parties.

• Allright. I think I remember most of his summoning ritual.

• It is nice to see that you plugin-developer-guys do this hell of an afford to get those plugins into c2.3.

It is even nicer to see that you plugin-developer-guys work together to get that gd job done.

+ 1

Thank you guys for all your efforts.

+2

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)