Local Browser Storage

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Plugins for Firebase Authentication, Realtime-Database, Firestore, Cloud Storage
  • What happens when the 4.5gb local storage runs out? I mean what will the user have to do. I suppose one can clear cache etc but you should then first upload to cloud and save or download the build before clearing I guess?

Just something to be aware of.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • When you have the local browser save / open window open you can right click on a file to rename, delete or download a file. Same also works on the cloud dialog.

So that gives you a way to back up files elsewhere without having to open the projects, and clean up to get some extra space. I might add an option in the future to allow you to copy files directly to a different "service", it would make moving files between dropbox, local storage, google drive and onedrive a lot easier. Folders are also on the road map, but not at the top of the priority list.

• When you have the local browser save / open window open you can right click on a file to rename, delete or download a file. Same also works on the cloud dialog.

So that gives you a way to back up files elsewhere without having to open the projects, and clean up to get some extra space. I might add an option in the future to allow you to copy files directly to a different "service", it would make moving files between dropbox, local storage, google drive and onedrive a lot easier. Folders are also on the road map, but not at the top of the priority list.

Great stuff!

Thanks. The suggested additions will definitely make it a bit more user friendly.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)