Is there anyway to buy C3 license using Paypal?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • I have some earning deposit in Scirra Store and want to use them to buy C3 license. I prefer buying with Paypal deposit (not Paypal credit card) in order to save some transferring cost. Is that possible?

• It's planned but may take a few months to make it available - payment systems are very complex to set up and integrate. In the mean time we support Stripe.

• It's planned but may take a few months to make it available - payment systems are very complex to set up and integrate. In the mean time we support Stripe.

Is PayPal not supported at all currently? Also did I miss an announcement or there was none (at least yet) that C3 is available for purchase?

Btw, just a note: I'd strongly suggest to change the "Splash Screen" text to "Custom Splash Screen" on the Construct.net Pricing page since it might drive users into thinking that they'll be forced to use a C3 splash screen with every license.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is PayPal not supported at all currently?

Not yet I'm afraid, will take a while to implement.

Also did I miss an announcement or there was none (at least yet) that C3 is available for purchase?

Keeping it low key right now to make sure everything works smoothly before widely advertising.

Btw, just a note: I'd strongly suggest to change the "Splash Screen" text to "Custom Splash Screen" on the Construct.net

Yep, makes sense! Will change this on Monday.

• > Is PayPal not supported at all currently?

Not yet I'm afraid, will take a while to implement.

> Also did I miss an announcement or there was none (at least yet) that C3 is available for purchase?

Keeping it low key right now to make sure everything works smoothly before widely advertising.

Thank you for the answer. I guess I'll have to wait a bit more to buy a license, since I pay online using PayPal.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)