Dagger Of Fire - Facebook Game

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Magic Series FIRE Sound Pack comes with 600 high-quality sound effects
  • Greetings Constructor!

I've been upload my first game : Dagger Of Fire

,game for Facebook made with Construct 2.

Here's the link to access the game.

apps.facebook.com/daggeroffire

This game is still on development,

feel free to send me feedback.

Regards

Dzaky Alkaff

• Game loading time is more than usual i guess. I love the map and graphical elements but to be honest that was short experiment for me.

I am not fan of those kind of games. So i can't say gameplay was bad or out of action. May be it was just me.

Tell us about numbers like daily play etc.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the feedback.

It's okay,

you can give me suggestions, if you mind?

As for now, The Game has reach 7 Daily Active Users, 17 Weekly active users and 42 Monthy Active Users.

• I don't feel any action, i just jump over those monsters and it keeps going. Sometimes even i touch them i don't loose energy (i don't know why)but i could not find anny challange on it.

As i told, mine was short experience so i can't comment about all game. It just di not catch me as a payer, but it's me. :)

• like the graphics but I would make the attacks a bit more solid, make you wait for it to finish before you can move and attack again. Right now you can spam n and m and do 20 hits a second.

also maybe when you press attack while running have it stop and do the attack. It took me a while to figure out that attacking was working.

• I don't feel any action, i just jump over those monsters and it keeps going. Sometimes even i touch them i don't loose energy (i don't know why)but i could not find anny challange on it.

As i told, mine was short experience so i can't comment about all game. It just di not catch me as a payer, but it's me. :)

I think u should go to the configurations to see the control info. You can also switch the input mode to Gamepad(If you have any).

On the first development, each of the character's healthbar will be decreased when they're getting touch by the monsters. But, I think it would be so hard to beat the game, especially for a beginners.

It's good to be yourself, yes? :D

Can you please help me to share to your facebook's friend/groups?.

I need help to increase active user, so I can get approval to get my games on appstores.

• like the graphics but I would make the attacks a bit more solid, make you wait for it to finish before you can move and attack again. Right now you can spam n and m and do 20 hits a second.

also maybe when you press attack while running have it stop and do the attack. It took me a while to figure out that attacking was working.

Thanks for the feedback,

it's absolutely what I want to do on the next development, can u please give me a clue to do it?.

I've tried to do it by using instance variable, but it always end up with another challenging bugs.

• im a beginner myself but on my game I have an instance veriable on my main character that disables all my controls (all controls only work if that variable is 1 on each event)

Then I set the variable to 0 during attack and when its finished set it back to one.

Getting hit or anything like that which cancels the attack also sets it back to one.

there might be a better way but it works for me.

• Thanks for the clues, I'll give it a try. :D

Anyway, do you mind to help me share my game on facebook to raise the active users??

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)