CoinOp Story [WIP]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
An interactive story book template with narration, find hidden images, settings, pages, character interaction.
  • Thank you all.

skelooth Well it depends on the machine you play on. I have 2 quality modes which are visually quite close. The low quality runs 60fps on a 2 years old low budget laptop. (and 45fps in High quality mode generating annoying input lags and several triggering bugs!)

• Amazing art.

What you mean by High quality mode ?

• A0Nasser Ho this is just the fullscreen scaling parameter in construct2.

• mind blown game...the idea is super, think at how many things you can put in! watch out for the copyright btw...

• Just updated the post with some recent screenshots.

vittoraboy Thank you. Even if the copyrights can be an issue (because I use a screenshot of each game and 2-3seconds of the soundtrack), the huge main problem was the trademarks. So I already changed every game titles and removed all company names. (so I hope it will be ok for a free game. I'm confident about that)

So now, to unlock new features, we have to acquire games like that :

In fine, it's more fun than the real names.

• Just updated the post with some recent screenshots.

text

Sir, you're going to win internet

• Altered Feast? Haha, looks legit!

• Definitely looks legit, I enjoyed the video and curious to see where you go with it!

• Wow. I love seeing truly independent game development look and feel so nice. Thank you very much for sharing this with us. It is quite inspirational.

• After several visual attemps, I finally got an interesting 'mood' for the "DipSwitch Caves" area :

• Love how the giant cab look!

Nice work on the background, too!

(Not that sure about the dithering on the exits, though. A bit too Nokia 3310 for my taste)

• Any plan to release the game soon?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Aurel Thanx! Lol Nokia 3310 I will try something else then.

A0Nasser Yep! I have two plans to release it soon. First one is to finish my temporal convector in order to get a copy from the future. The second plan is a bit harder : I will have to get all of you close to a massive black hole for 1 hour, giving me years of work and polishing on earth.

(Yes I saw Interstellar and I loved it <3 )

More seriously, I hope to finish it early 2015.

• Sir. your project is positively inspiring for those looking to see what even free Construct can do! I look forward to playing your game. Loved the YouTube video. You've got a fun concept in it and its looking great so far!

• I found your game on the main page itself and I love the concept! I have a generic Jamma cabinet at home so it hit a sweet spot for me! (yes it is an European model too, French to be specific (yes I do own Bubble bobble pcb among others)

I wonder however, is it possible to use gamepad for the game (Coinop Story, not Bubble bobble ) I tried using my pad but only the buttons works?

I am not too keen on using keyboard...

Again, awesome idea!!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)