I tried it out... I won't give it a star rating... it'd be low.
so here was why I got frustrated. and I was using an 8" android pad and it ran smoothly
1) the movement controls are badly spaced and not at all obvious.
2) jumping onto the platforms is very hard, it took me about 20 goes to get past level 1... that instantly annoys me
3) but not as annoying as being surprised by having to download a 50 MB apk
4) you start dying immediately as your welcome text comes up and you can't move. kind of unfair
5) you can shoot your own bullets
it all seems very impressive and you have my admiration for putting it together, but it is not at all obvious and I think at this stage it is a big overwhelming visually.