This is a simple model of the method you use.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1SSu ... kRqa3k5ems
That works flawless, as you see. So, your model is correct.
Look at the variable pathsFound, it adds 1 to it each time a path is found.
Now, look at your capx.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1SSu ... TFCb2RfLVk
I added the same variable (this time called 'PATH'). You can see it in a text box in the right corner.
Notice that is runs like crazy.
Or, kinda EACH tick it finds a path. And before it can move, it finds again a new path.
I would solve this for you, but you have so many events that force the Roc to find a path that it is kinda impossible. I dont know/understand your game logic.
So, some where in all those events, there is 1 or more events that is/are almost always true, forcing the Roc to find a new path almost every tick. It does not have the time to move on the path before it again gets a new path.
I gave you the tools (this variable) to debug that yourself. I also placed markers on each node of the found path.