[SOLVED] How do I make this sprite not overlapping?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Hi, i tried to make top down enemy chasing game,

i stumbled upon a problem that if i insert solid behaviour, the enemy wont move

if not this happen,

how i can make this not overlapping ?

any help are appreciated,

Thank you

DOWNLOAD CAPX:

https://www.mediafire.com/?hsdec6ankafu9ah

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Could be an issue with the collision polygons.

Anyways, to provide more help, we will need your .capx.

(File -> Save as single file)

• Could be an issue with the collision polygons.

Anyways, to provide more help, we will need your .capx.

(File -> Save as single file)

hey randomly, thanks for reply.

i have updated the start post.

please check

Thank you

• Alrighty, this seems to be a tough one.

Following paths from the pathfinding behaviour seems to ignore collision polygons.

I figured that a way to fix this would be to add the solid and the push out solid behaviour to the red cars.

The solid behaviour on its own doesn't seem to fix it.

But just adding those two behaviors caused weird movement of the cars. I eventually learned that you added the solid behaviour to quite some UI elements.

I don't know why you did that and I also don't know where that would be necessary, but I disabled those solid behaviours and that made the car's behaviours work and let them collide the way they need to.

Long story short:

• Add solid and push out solid behaviour to the red cars
    • Add the red cars as push out solid obstacles on start of layout
    • Disable or delete all solid behaviours for UI elements (like BoundingBox)
  • Alrighty, this seems to be a tough one.

Following paths from the pathfinding behaviour seems to ignore collision polygons.

I figured that a way to fix this would be to add the solid and the push out solid behaviour to the red cars.

The solid behaviour on its own doesn't seem to fix it.

ok i'll try this.

--- edit

ok firstly i confused what do you mean by push out solid behavior. Google it, and found rex plugin, attach it and work like a charm. Thanks man!

But just adding those two behaviors caused weird movement of the cars. I eventually learned that you added the solid behaviour to quite some UI elements.

I don't know why you did that and I also don't know where that would be necessary, but I disabled those solid behaviours and that made the car's behaviours work and let them collide the way they need to.

lol, i just thinking to make the cars still on the stage and not in the bottom of controller, so player can see.

also not overlap the ui element on top. Any idea for this rather than using solid element ?

Thanks

• Sorry about the push out solid behavior.

I somehow thought that was a vanilla behavior.

[quote:1i9lbn47]lol, i just thinking to make the cars still on the stage and not in the bottom of controller, so player can see.

also not overlap the ui element on top. Any idea for this rather than using solid element ?

Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean here..Could you re-explain please?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)