Problem while exporting with Crosswalk

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • Hi everyone,

I'm having troubles with the "export for Crosswalk" option. First of all, I read in the manual "how to export to android with crosswalk" page that there are really minimal difference between this export and the preview over wifi played on chrome (on an android device).

However, the preview over wifi works perfectly, but when I'm doing an export with crosswalk that I export via Intel XDK, all my characters simply don't appear on the first level... That's on the tablet, on the smartphone, the app simply shuts down as soon as the first level start. To be perfectly clear all of this also works perfectly when exporting over wifi.

I really need help with this, everything worked perfectly up to now, I really don't understand what's going on.

Maybe is my project just too big? There are 8500 events now, is there any limit?

I also use a loading layout, but even this layout takes a LOT of time to appear (sometimes more than 30 seconds), even though I just have a single sprite and the loading bar on it (I read that we should keep it as small as possible).

FYI the tablet on which I play the app is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Any idea of what's going on?

Thanks !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)