Music never load in the debug pannel, why?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • Hello, I'm not sure if this is a problem of the game or my browser (google chrome)

I'm making a game with 2 musics, the problem is I must synchronize the event according to the sound, so I use the Debug button, listen, set "save", edit my event, press load, etc. This is quick and easy.

Everything works with 1 music, but if I add another music the second one never load! Every other FX correctly works except the big music (2 minutes 22 seconds low quality)

I tried everything and if I click "Save" before the event of the second music and refresh many time something the second music is finally loaded, but immediatly the first music is disable... like the browser can't deal with 2 musics...

I also tried to put the event "preload" it doesn't change anyhing even when my "save" is before this event.

How to fix that please?

Of course if I render the full game and test the game everything load, perfectly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)