Is it possible to get a template for the free version?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Can I use a template in a free version?

I'm planning on getting the full personal license soon, but that won't be a while.

(Talking about BOUGHT templates, not free ones.)

• It depends on the template. If it were to have families, or some other non free feature then it won't work if all you have is the free version.

Each template has its own comments section, you might ask the individual template creator if it is compatible.

Obviously you would still not be able to generate revenue with the templates till you have a full license.

• It depends on the template. If it were to have families, or some other non free feature then it won't work if all you have is the free version.

Each template has its own comments section, you might ask the individual template creator if it is compatible.

Obviously you would still not be able to generate revenue with the templates till you have a full license.

newt

Not entirely true.

The free version can open and run projects that have used non free features, and also if over 100 events. The free version just cannot alter the project in any way.

So the OP could purchase a template, as perhaps a learning tool, but if they wouldn't be able to amend it if, as you say, it overstepped the free version parameters.

• Can they export?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can they export?

Nope, those options are disabled, but interesting if they can export full project via non disabled options. Makes sense they can, cause they purchased a template, makes sense they can't edit because they don't have correct license.

Pretty clever actually.

• I think Ashley is being more than accomodating with the free version - allows everyone to see what's really possible.

Anyway. Enough talk - back to Witcher 3

• Anyway. Enough talk - back to Witcher 3

Lol, I haven't had the time makes me sick

• DUTOIT

More of a Skyrim fan, really, but thought I'd give it a go to test the new rig I just built.

Quite like it, but still prefer Skyrim.

Anywho, just killed my first griffin

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)