I need to know how to..

0 favourites
  • vee41 The break animation is a sprite itself, and the grass is a sprite itself. When you click on grass, i set it do do like this: When left clicked on grass, set position to Grass.Y, Grass.X.

It looks like it is pretty advanced.

The funny thing is, that if i do like: When left clicked, destroy grass. - that actually works, it just destroys the one that you click on.. which is that i need, i just need the animation to finish.

• vee41 The break animation is a sprite itself, and the grass is a sprite itself. When you click on grass, i set it do do like this: When left clicked on grass, set position to Grass.Y, Grass.X.

It looks like it is pretty advanced.

The funny thing is, that if i do like: When left clicked, destroy grass. - that actually works, it just destroys the one that you click on.. which is that i need, i just need the animation to finish.

Clicking action in itself does pick the grass object as you click directly on the object, it knows you intend to do the action on this specific grass tile. Having animation finish on another sprite has no way of knowing which grass tile you want to destroy.

Add this condition to event where break animation finishes:

Grass Pick Nearest to (BreakSpriteName.X, BreakSpriteName.Y)

• I will try it, thank you :)

• vee41 thank you! it works!

• Typing Game (r115)

Quickest way of answering you in the short time I have. It's something I wrote for someone else on the forums. It's nothing like what you're doing, but saving the sprite UID and picking a sprite based on that variable is in there, so it may give you some ideas. You know... until someone comes along and answers properly ;p

Awesome example procrastinator :)

I will try to understanding the game logic for this.

Thanks for sharing with us

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ah doh! Should've checked ALL my alerts before posting in the other thread where you asked for the capx ;p

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)