How do I use ads in Win10 universal apps

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Hi! I exported my app from Construct 2 and installed the Ad SDK for Visual Studio but when I preview the app I get this error:

APPHOST9623: "ms-appx://xxxxxxx-soft.xxxappname/Microsoft.Advertising.JavaScript/ad.js" konnte von der App aufgrund des folgenden Fehlers nicht aufgelöst werden: DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE.

I tried to enable the ad SDK (was disabled by default) in Visual Studio but it shows the same error. Even when I move the "Show Banner" action on the second layout the error appears immediately when the preview in visual studio starts.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

PS: Is it possible to use the same banner sizes from PC/Tablet on Mobile since you cant add 2 PubCenter objects for mobile and pc/tablet (they have different banner sizes).

• Hi. I managed to get an ad now (with added reference to Win10 Ad SDK) and I need to select X64 or X86 for testing to see an ad. But the shown banner has the wrong size. I selected 728x90 and OnStartofLayout > Bottom Center on title screen but it shows a tiny 90x700 banner in the placeholder and white background on the sides. Does it work for everyone else or is there something broken with pubcenter plugin?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • And this warnings are shown when creating the app packages:

1>------ Build started: Project: LostFalconAssault, Configuration: Release x86 ------

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(2049,5): warning MSB3842: Project "LostFalconAssault" depends upon SDK "Microsoft Advertising SDK for JavaScript v10.0" which supports apps targeting "UAP 10.0". To verify whether "Microsoft Advertising SDK for JavaScript v10.0" is compatible with "UAP 10.0.10240.0", contact the SDK author or see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=309181.

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\14.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(2049,5): warning MSB3842: Project "LostFalconAssault" depends upon SDK "Visual C++ 2015 Runtime for Universal Windows Platform Apps v14.0" which supports apps targeting "UAP 10.0". To verify whether "Visual C++ 2015 Runtime for Universal Windows Platform Apps v14.0" is compatible with "UAP 10.0.10240.0", contact the SDK author or see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=309181.

Can I just ignore them or could it cause problems?

• Hi i have the same problem , the ads dont even show on my game exported to Visual Studio 2015

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)