How do I Simulate a run over a solid object

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • As the title says, i need to know how i can run over a solid object(obstacle)

SInce my game is an endless run game, the only thing that moves is the background, i only simulete the plataform jump with my Character.

But when i am on top a solid object, nothing happens.

have tried to simulate to player go right, but no success.

• You shouldn't be having any trouble. Did you look at the auto-runner example that comes with C2?

Start a new project, and when 'template or example' comes up, search for runner. This uses platforms with the solid behavior + bullet (to move the plats).

• You shouldn't be having any trouble. Did you look at the auto-runner example that comes with C2?

Start a new project, and when 'template or example' comes up, search for runner. This uses platforms with the solid behavior + bullet (to move the plats).

Yeah.. have made a quick test.. maybe i am bit sleepy, but will take another look at this.

• Hi..

Try to jump on a obstacle..

http://clay.io/game/endlessprealpha

I am not simulating the player to the right.

• Your coins shouldn't be solid (I'm guessing they are). Solids stop other solids. I can jump on the platforms fine; but the player runs into the coins.

Oddly, the player moves thru the coin when jumping...I really can't make more specific suggestions without seeing a capx.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • TiAm

No, the coins are no solid. they have bullet behaviour.. :/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)