I can't set texture for .obj model in Q3D plugin. Every new runtime model just changes it's colour to random. How to add texture to .obj model in Q3D plugin? .capx would be really good here...
Thanks and sorry for bad ENG
The basic workflow for model textures in Q3D is:
1. Under "Files", right-click to add your .obj file.
2. Create a new Q3Dmodel object in a layout.
3. Double-click on the object to open the image/animation editor.
4. Under "animations", add a new animation called "DiffuseMap".
5. Import the texture that you created in Maya/Blender/3DSmax/wherever.
Q3D requires that you have at least one diffuse map called "DiffuseMap", so that it automatically detects that a diffuse map exists. Once you have one called "DiffuseMap", you can add other diffuse maps and call them whatever you like.
6. Close the animation editor. Click on your object, and make sure you have the following settings:
(If you have Q3DOimoPhysics behavior, make sure "Debug body" is set to "Disabled")
"Use Model" - "Yes"
"Model Filename" - "Creep_level1.obj" (replace this with the name of your .obj file)
"Model Auto Load" - "Yes"
"B.Box Debug" - "Off"
"Collider Debug" - "Off"
If you are seeing something that is randomly colored, it is because it hasn't loaded a texture and/or you are seeing one of the debug bodies (physics, bounding box, or collider).
If you are seeing something that is randomly multicolored, it is because you are simultaneously seeing two or more overlapping debug bodies.
If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look the Q3D manual: