How do I Set many group Deactivated

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A whole set you need to create a gorgeous winter 2d game
  • How do I Set many group Deactivated in one action is it possebel? Like a long string of groops names?

• Create a family and put all the sprites / objects into the family.

If you mean "family" instead of "group" Sprites can be a member of more than one family. Create a family and put all sprites from all families into a single Family and you can control all of sprites with ne event however, Their behaviors must be assigned to the family that is going to control all the sprites.

• I think he means groups.

I tried to figure this one out myself and have yet to discover a way outside simply making a long event full of activate/deactivate actions.

You could put it in a function so you only have to type it all out once.

I guess you could always put the groups in a master group and set that to deactivated... but the world might implode... never tried it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think he means groups.

I tried to figure this one out myself and have yet to discover a way outside simply making a long event full of activate/deactivate actions.

You could put it in a function so you only have to type it all out once.

I guess you could always put the groups in a master group and set that to deactivated... but the world might implode... never tried it.

Oki thanks that was what i did think but askt the question if I mist somthing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)