How do I scale my game correctly?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • So I just submitted my first game that I've been working on for a while now, and have come across a problem. Being a beginner to Construct it seems I've made a huge mistake.

Originally when I began making it I had a large layout size and large sprites. Later, I saw something on the Arcade site saying that the width could be no more than 800 pixels. What I didn't realize was that it was talking about the window size, NOT the layout size like I misinterpreted. So, I went back and scaled all my objects and layout down to fit in a much smaller size. My window size is now at 150, 100.

Now, having just submitted my game I realize the mistake I made. My window size is a teeny tiny little block! I thought that since it scaled properly when running from a browser in construct that it would translate fine to the arcade, but that is not the case. Is there any way that I can increase the size of all the objects in my layout simultaneously to match a new, increased window size or something along those lines to fix this issue? I really don't want to have to individually resize each object like I did before. Here is the link to the game if it all helps. Thanks!

scirra.com/arcade/addicting- ... /darkworld

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Try to select them all with shift and scaling them with shift. Dunno if it will work

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)