How do I purchase dev license for C2?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
You think you can guess the character’s name?! Then let’s see how smart you are!
  • Hello all,

I have a quick question about changing from a 32 bit format to a 64 bit in Construct... If you purchase a license, can you switch from 32 to 64 bit without any sort of problem? By "problems" I mean I wouldn't have to re-register any info on my end??? I'm fine with re-downloading the software, but I'd like to not have to re-enter any info... Thanks for any light shed on this topic...

• Hello all,

I have a quick question about changing from a 32 bit format to a 64 bit in Construct... If you purchase a license, can you switch from 32 to 64 bit without any sort of problem? By "problems" I mean I wouldn't have to re-register any info on my end??? I'm fine with re-downloading the software, but I'd like to not have to re-enter any info... Thanks for any light shed on this topic...

The license is a particular file you add to C2 (it can be obtained when C2 is bought, and can be downloaded multiple times), It should work in any version of C2 (32 or 64 bit)

• Aphrodite:

Thanks for replying! Ok, that's good news to hear... Will be purchasing my license ASAP

• I have it installed on 32bit and 64 bit machine. The license is on a per user basis, not what machine you use. 1 license equals 1 user.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • DUTOIT:

nice avatar Thanks for the reply.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)