How do I publish to IOS using Intel XDX Crosswalk?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • I have successfully publish my app to Playstore using Crosswalk. Now I'm want to publish the same game to IOS App Store. I need to use Crosswalk because some plugin can only work using Phonegap and Crosswalk.

Anyone have any step to proceed on this. I totally new in IOS publishing. I have mac with xcode installed and Apple Developer Acc.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have export using PhoneGap in C2, what next? Import to IntelXDX?

• you sent me a message, but I couldn't send a private message, sorry because i'm new in Scirra forum. Can we discuss on gmail ? My mail : qngnht@ gmail . com

First of all: You need create a Adhoc provision ( require Apple account - $99 / year and a Mac - can use VMware Workstation )

Second : Export your project to Html5 in C2.

Third: Import to XDK project and choose iOS and fill information on project tab.

Next: publish using Cordova iOS ( not legacy ).

Final: upload to Appstore via Application Loader and fill information for your app on Itunes Connect => Done

A lot of problems you will encounter, I will tell you through gmail. I'm limited to write message here.

• Email send. Thanks for the feedback.

Welcome other to give suggestion or any tutorials available in order to publish IOS.

• Alternatively:

Export project from C2 as 'Ejecta' to 'www' folder of a blank XDK project.

Export same project from C2 as 'Android' to same 'www' folder.

Build as iOS app.

This creates a valid iOS 'ipa' file that you can publish to the Apple store. I've successfully listed 5 apps on the Apple app store using this process.

Good luck.

• JLH1964 So we don't need to use xCode at all?

• Nope

• HI.... JLH1964

Could you PLEASE give a litte more info about your proces

Cheers

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)