How do I make a sprite move (A-B) in a variable arch path?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Easily store, modify, read and manipulate colors with Color Variables!
  • Ah ok, thanks, I was affraid to create a new topic but if it's ok I will do that.

• I noticed I should find a way to reset the sequence from a certain point.

I mean, if i touch the screen, soccer player will go frame 1 (kick) and if it is colliding, he must kick the ball to the other side. Problem is, that ball will always go forward until it touches A.x A.y. Is there a way to interrupt it earlier? like if the ball has hit a wall?

I tried to try out with the t variable but without sucess. I see on debug t just counts up and down, so the every tick would have priority over anything I set.

• I noticed I should find a way to reset the sequence from a certain point.

I mean, if i touch the screen, soccer player will go frame 1 (kick) and if it is colliding, he must kick the ball to the other side. Problem is, that ball will always go forward until it touches A.x A.y. Is there a way to interrupt it earlier? like if the ball has hit a wall?

just add overlapping with wall or on collision with wall change a variable and use that as a condition. im not sure what you have as a game, but if its simple enough u can post it here if its more complicated and u want to protect it send a capx to my pm. il look at it! and explain the changes i do.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I noticed I should find a way to reset the sequence from a certain point.

>

> I mean, if i touch the screen, soccer player will go frame 1 (kick) and if it is colliding, he must kick the ball to the other side. Problem is, that ball will always go forward until it touches A.x A.y. Is there a way to interrupt it earlier? like if the ball has hit a wall?

>

just add overlapping with wall or on collision with wall change a variable and use that as a condition. im not sure what you have as a game, but if its simple enough u can post it here if its more complicated and u want to protect it send a capx to my pm. il look at it! and explain the changes i do.

Nothing complicated, here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/7us4eom03dtglyx/kickball.capx?dl=0

I just want A to kick the ball back and to be able to change the speed with a global variable (that I will random).

Notice that everytime A or B kicks the ball it changes the arc.

• Happy new year, guys!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)