How do I make a Pie chart

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Title kinda says it all but here is some more details :-

Looking to make a standard mathematical pie chart using pixel graphics minimum size of 100*100 pixels to hold data from 8 variables that will update every 1 second.

Thought I'd post here before attempting it myself in case anyone has done this or has any ideas.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

• bump

• bump bump

• I don't think you can properly make a pie chart in C2 (unless there's a plugin somewhere for that).

Also try not to bump more than once a day

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • As a start you could download the canvas plugin. With it you can draw shapes and such. It's topic has some examples that help show it's use. The only documentation it has can be seen when adding events in the event editor.

• First bump Sunday, second bump monday, but I get your point, just impatient I guess.

Thanks for the replies, I was thinking about making a pixel circle say 200*200 and then making 'pie' segments ranging in size from 1% to say 24% of the circle with origin point at the center of the circle and 8 frames for 8 colours.

And set events to add/delete and rotate and colour the 'pie' segments into the right place...just seems a lot of work, and I don't want to do it all if there is a reason it won't work...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)