Optimize your game:
- Run in Debug mode and at the top see how many objects are currently active. Try to remove some by using clones instead of new objects for every sprite.
- Too many effects and big images with alpha channel can go heavy on mobile devices
1. Use groups to group similar actions in your event sheets
2. Use Debug mode -> Profile to see which groups are using the most CPU
3. Try to improve the code by removing or replacing conditions and actions (use functions, less events that trigger on every tick, etc.)
Only a single thing can cause a big problem.
I've made a little game like this in the past and by adding a transparent background image (that changes colors randomly) with lighting effects I was able to add 0.5 seconds of lag to the controls.