So far I had a good variable-exchange system that worked great in desktop and mobile games using Local Storage.
Unfortunately the system is not functioning correctly (not functioning at all) on Chrome browser.
The elements of my system:
A – The main game made with Construct 2 (Local Storage and Global variables).
B – The additional app made with any other program (Pano2VR, Twine 2, Cyberix3D…)
C – The ‘link’ app made with Construct 2 (Local Storage variables).
This is my system:
1. App A has default Local Storage variables and Global variables.
2. App B is being iframed into app A.
3. Player reaches the needed goal in app B.
4. App B opens (iframes) app C with new Local Storage variable values.
5. App A detects changes in Local Storage variable values and changes its Global variables accordingly.
Can anyone think of a way to do this with some other method so that apps don’t use Local Storage feature? Any suggestion would be great.