How do I change gravity dynamically

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Gravity Square is a game where I aim to reach the square at the polka dot door :)
  • I need to change the gravity constantly. When the object hit a wall I need to change the gravity of the object with platform behavior in order to keep walking like if the wall was the floor (or roof or in whatever position)

Since using the angle of the solids doesn't work, I can't find anything that could keep track of these angle changes.

Someone have any idea how to do this?

Thanks!

• I need to change the gravity constantly. When the object hit a wall I need to change the gravity of the object with platform behavior in order to keep walking like if the wall was the floor (or roof or in whatever position)

Since using the angle of the solids doesn't work, I can't find anything that could keep track of these angle changes.

Someone have any idea how to do this?

Thanks!

I made an easy example

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I need to change the gravity constantly. When the object hit a wall I need to change the gravity of the object with platform behavior in order to keep walking like if the wall was the floor (or roof or in whatever position)

>

> Since using the angle of the solids doesn't work, I can't find anything that could keep track of these angle changes.

>

> Someone have any idea how to do this?

>

> Thanks!

>

I made an easy example

Thanks man you are the best. So simple to do it and I was creating such a retard and buggy way to do it lol.

• Thanks man you are the best. So simple to do it and I was creating such a retard and buggy way to do it lol.

You are welcome

• >

> Thanks man you are the best. So simple to do it and I was creating such a retard and buggy way to do it lol.

>

You are welcome

Thanks! Are there anyway to bind the player with the platform? So it wouldn't matter which is the platform position, player would be always sticked to it

• >

> >

> > Thanks man you are the best. So simple to do it and I was creating such a retard and buggy way to do it lol.

> >

>

> You are welcome

>

Thanks! Are there anyway to bind the player with the platform? So it wouldn't matter which is the platform position, player would be always sticked to it

like this?

• Ribis

It's a powerup. When the ball hit the ground, it starts going straight ahead until hit the target.

It's more like this.

[attachment=0:2z7urtlb][/attachment:2z7urtlb]

edit: Imagine that this is a ball lol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)