Game Assets

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your dream action platformer game effortlessly with this asset pack!
  • Hi Everyone,

I apologized a head but this may be a lame question.

I know I can search all kinds of sprites on internet for creating games but when publishing my game all my assets have to be created by me using licensed software or buying assets made by others..correct?

Thank You.

• If you use a cracked program to do the assets then it's bad.

You can use all assets you want as long as you do it legally (follow copyright laws) even for a free game.

You can use assets made by others for free if the copyright allows it. (maybe name attribution)

• Hi Everyone,

I apologized a head but this may be a lame question.

I know I can search all kinds of sprites on internet for creating games but when publishing my game all my assets have to be created by me using licensed software or buying assets made by others..correct?

Thank You.

There are all kinds of free to use assets out there you can use in your games.

Go check out Kenney's free and low cost assets:

http://kenney.nl/

There are lots of other sources for free sprites here:

http://opengameart.org/

Just read the copyright notice and don't use assets that are copyrighted without permission in any commercial game. For your own games use whatever you want.

• Thank you both. I intend to ceate my own sprites but its just not easy and time consuming.

• Thank you both. I intend to ceate my own sprites but its just not easy and time consuming.

No shame in using prebuilt sprites while developing a game and you can always replace them later if you want.

I do it all the time and some of us are programmers and some are artists. My sprite art skills suck lol!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you lamar. I feel the same way.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)