can't make my 360 controller to work

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Small pixel icons for the 3 most popular controller types.
  • its light is green, it's detected and configured on windows 7 (64 bits pro)

can't figure out what i'm doing wrong

here's the link to the capx

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1434696/360_gamepad_aint_working.capx

thanks in advance for helping

claude

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Though I would try to help. But the controller and CAPX works on my computer fine.

• It works fine for me as well, while using Chrome preview. It doesn't work for me in Node-Webkit BUT I've been having an issue and for some reason can't get the gamepad to work in Node-Webkit on any projects. What are you trying to preview in?

• This is like making sure you have powered up your computer, but do you already know you have to press A first, when your game has started? The controller is locked and doesn't register any other controls before you do that.

• it works now, on node webkit and chrome as well but not in firefox, thanks to you all for your help and kindness

i've got 2 controllers one is wireless (connected using play and chard kit) the othez one is the classic wire 360 controller this one is working fine.

claude

• it works now, on node webkit and chrome as well but not in firefox, thanks to you all for your help and kindness

i've got 2 controllers one is wireless (connected using play and chard kit) the othez one is the classic wire 360 controller this one is working fine.

claude

I do use a wireless 360 controller and it works fine. You said you connected it through the play and charge kit. This will charge your controller, but you need to have the wireless windows adapter for it to actually work as a controller. The play & charge kit doesn't provide actual controller functionality on windows.

And if I'm not mistaken Firefox doesn't even support gamepads yet.

• thanks for the precision, as long as it's working using the non wireless gamepad, it's not much of a problem, anyway that was just a little test not a real game making attemp.

i'm on the learning path and from time to time i'm making somes tests like this one

claude

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)