XDK Crosswalk for ANDROID screen landscape (ALMOST SOLVED)

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • I wonder how do I change the option in CROSSWALK FOR ANDROID, to start the application with the screen landscape mode?

Att

Rony Sueliton

• some kind of same question i was about to add on this forum and glad you have asked similar one....I have also made my app in "ANY" orientation mode in thought it will automatically change its orientation based on user selected orientation either landscape or portrait ...but when i test it then it shows me only portrait then i selected explicitly the landscape mode but i still see potrait ...

• Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I was unable to run my application in landscape. The application only works in landscape only when the user changes in your mobile system rotation, if this does not happen the app only works in portrait mode.

Thanks for the reply farhanx, thank you.

If anyone can help more, I'm grateful.

Att

• Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I was unable to run my application in landscape. The application only works in landscape only when the user changes in your mobile system rotation, if this does not happen the app only works in portrait mode.

Thanks for the reply farhanx, thank you.

If anyone can help more, I'm grateful.

Att

Are you testing your app using APP Browser for android??? Because i just tested my application using CooconJS and using that it works fine in landscape mode through its CocoonJS Preview APP. But when i use crosswalk exported code and testing using intel APP Browser in IPad then i am unable to see lanscape mode....

• farhanx, what I have to do to make my application (made in Construct 2) is open by default in landscape in android? Do you have any tutorial teaching how to do?

thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Select the project property for the construct2 then go in orientation and select as "landscape" ...in full screen browser I have selected Scale Inner and my window size is 1152X648.

For android:

------------------

I have followed the crosswalk export which is given by scirra and then update it on the XDK intel project ... but suppose if you export the code into crosswalk and then you build the app using intel cloud service ...after that it will provide you two types of apps ARM and x86 just try the one that works for your android ... install the apk in your android.

Using above way i am able to see my application starts only in landscape mode and works fine perfectly.... (Remember i am not using APP Browser here to test my app)

But when i use the same code for ipad , i had to test it with APP Browser of Intel XDK....using that i see only potrait mode and it does not work with landscape...now i dont know how to test the real app by deploying it on my ipad maybe the issue is because of APP Browser which is not allowing to see the app in landscape mode...

so my question is how you are viewing your APP??? by installing the apk on your android or by APP Browser of XDK?

• I will look more calmly tomorrow and post if it worked properly.

Thanks once again! farhanx

• I am exporting my file in android with landscape screen, and using the XDK to create the file. Apk, but the file is displayed in portait, so I can change the screen to landscape, rotate the screen to accept the android screen game landscape.

I would like to solve this farhanx, thanks for your reply.

Att

• intel.xdk.device.setRotateOrientation("any"); use this in the device ready function of xdk ,

https://forums.html5dev-software.intel. ... =28&t=6550 check this forum

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)