In June 2015
The features listed here are only the "highlighted" features for each release. Check each release page to see the complete changelog and comments for each version)
Be sure to keep updated to the
most recent release of Construct 2
If you think you have found a bug in Construct 2 you can report it in this forum BUT
- Make sure it is not already a reported bug by searching through the "Bugs" forum
- Make sure it is not a bug in your events, a difference between what you have coded and what you would expect
- Make sure you're using the very latest version of Construct 2 (beta possibly, stable if this is the very latest release available)
- Attach a .capx of the issue in the simplest manner possible (no 100+ events capx, no 10 mb capx)
- Make sure to read Bug report requirements before posting and providing all the required informations (your configuration, the steps to use to reproduce the bug, any relevant information you can provide)
It is really important since about 50% of reports aren't bugs which takes time out of working on Construct2 directly.
Be responsible, help everybody by making sure it's not your events in cause first.
- Scirra is expanding - An article in which Tom presents some of the new members working for Scirra.
- App Dash Challenge! - An article in which Tom presents the App Dash challenge, a collaboration with Amazon pretty much like the "Build a game challenge" of past February. Publish a game on Amazon/Android and earn vouchers for the Scirra Online Store in the process as well as possibly a raffled Personal License.
As an added bonus, here is a list of the former "What you may have missed" posts for the year.
See you next month