Personal Edition has been switched to Free Edition

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hiya,

Been using Construct 2 Personal Edition for a few years now - just opened it up today and it tells me I'm on the free edition and prompts me to upgrade? I'm launching it through Steam, and as far as I remember it was fine last night. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this and how to fix it?

Sorry if this should be in /bugs, I thought I'd try here first.

• Damn that's rough maybe the info on your account got erased when they did maintenance on their server. I think its on sale now for the Windows PC version so grab a copy of that its more secure. Matter of fact Construct2 is running a sale so go grab yourself a copy

• No, don't rebuy just yet, that's unfair. Go email Tom at to discuss your issue.

I'm not sure if you can convert it to the website version & I doubt that it is possible but only think of rebuying after you have discussed your issue with Tom . He replies within 24-hours.

• Ha, I'm not buying it again Thanks, I've emailed support, just wondered if this was affecting anyone else

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ha, I'm not buying it again Thanks, I've emailed support, just wondered if this was affecting anyone else

Haha I knew that post would make you laugh. You probably was like " is this dude serious,buy it again".

• Fixed - it seems my PC didn't think Steam was running (although it was ) so it reverted to the free edition. Restarted Steam and it's all good.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)