New WebGL shader demo

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • I do remember that now that you mention it. Figures with my luck I fall into that category. -__-

• + Finally runs without downloading anything from the web.

+ Uses its own datafile to load graphics and effects.

+ Fluid framerate.

Just what we have been waiting for!

Now the only thing remaining for beginning serious development is the enlargement of the parameters text input, for older people so we don't tire our eyes typing in the formulas currently displayed with a tiny font.

Good work! Waiting for developments.

• get eight big horizontal separated pictures instead of one screen.

radeon x1950 catalyst 10.2 (latest for that card) with the .exe wrapper.

if i remember right i got the same result in an older exe test with the space shooter and another ati card.

• + Finally runs without downloading anything from the web.

+ Uses its own datafile to load graphics and effects.

+ Fluid framerate.

Just what we have been waiting for!

Now the only thing remaining for beginning serious development is the enlargement of the parameters text input, for older people so we don't tire our eyes typing in the formulas currently displayed with a tiny font.

Good work! Waiting for developments.

Why you don't zoom the event sheets? ^^

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Runs great for me (my rig is a beast).

Firefox: 30 FPS

Exe: 60 FPS

Quick question though. Once r100 hits, will we able to develop games running in fullscreen? The rain demo only runs in a small window for me.

• You can enter fullscreen from the EXE using the browser object's 'Request fullscreen' action. However Awesomium's performance problem is worse in fullscreen, it tends to be better in windowed. However hopefully it will be fixed and run great in fullscreen mode too.

• nice effects from the demo!

also fps running at 60 in GChrome.. hope old pcs get good performance too.. that's what I fear.

• Ashley

please motivate the awesomium's People to Fix this Problems!!

KMag

• KMag - we know what the issue is and are trying to get them to fix it, they're very busy though!

• I guess that really means that Construct2's performance outside of the browser (relatively speaking) is completely in a 3rd party's hands...?! That's not good...!

• That's the best situation we're going to get. Ashley and Tom may be blessed with super coding powers, but getting something like a chrome exe wrapper working in addition to developing C2 is too much even for them ;)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)