Manual - missing sections.

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Dear Ashley,

because I not find a way how to send PM to you, I am using this way to inform you that I verifyed C2 manual I downloaded in 2013 from this site and It have more capitols (Multiplayer for example) which actual NOT have! You should check it yourself before close this post.

Thanks!

• Sargas i think he means the downloadable manual is missing sections but i'm not sure. Unknow01 are you trying to say that you downloaded the manual over a year ago and it's missing sections or that you just downloaded and it hasn't been updated since 2013

if #1 thing just re-download the manual again as new features have been added and the downloaded manual doesn't update itself

if #2 then yeah it needs updating from Scirra

• Yes, I mean older manual have sections which new one NOT - for example Multiplayer. Manual from 2013 have lots of pages about Multiplayer plugin. New manual not.

• Yes, I mean older manual have sections which new one NOT - for example Multiplayer. Manual from 2013 have lots of pages about Multiplayer plugin. New manual not.

The MP plugin was rolled out this year... How is it possible to exist in 2013 version? Are you sure you're not talking about websocket plugin?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No. Iam talking about Multiplayer plugin. In older manual, I have all details about it. In new manual, this section completly missing.

In manual I not find any version info. I looked onto file date.

• Unknow01 well as duckface said multiplier was only just added so sorry but a manual from 2013 would not have anything about it.. so why dont you upload a screenshot and we will help out, but it was a deprecated plugin probably

MP was added 14th Mar, 2014 (see below)

https://www.scirra.com/construct2/releases/r164

• Ok, I will take a screenshot. BTW why noone open actual manual and not try find informations about Multiplayer plugin? Keywords: on signaling connected, peercount etc... ??? Or am I only one who read it?

• Ok, I will take a screenshot. BTW why noone open actual manual and not try find informations about Multiplayer plugin? Keywords: on signaling connected, peercount etc... ??? Or am I only one who read it?

I normally use the online version.

• Ahh .. Iam talking about downloadable version.

• which is what volkiller730 suspected all along.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)