Selecting objects from the Object window with the keyboard arrows does not select that object in the Properties window. Only clicking on them via the mouse will also select that object to view it's properties.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- start a project
- add some sprites
- notice they appear in the Objects window
- select a sprite with the mouse from the Objects window
- notice the properties window is modified according to the object selected
- navigate through the objects in the Objects window using the arrow keys
- notice the properties window does not change showing the properties of the object selected via mouse click only
The Properties window does not select the object navigated to using the keyboard arrows.
I expect the Properties window to show properties of the selected object no matter what input method was used to select such an object.
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID
This bug has been around for quite some time now.