Double clicking a sprite from the projects bar when the project is opened with no layouts gives the message "Please open a layout before editing an object texture" . Upon closing the dialog the animation frames window still shows and C2 crashes when closing it.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
To produce a capx that gives this error follow next steps:
- Open C2 and create a new project.
- Create a sprite with one instance.
- Right click the event sheet tab and select "close all but this".
- Save and quit.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Open the capx you just created or the one attached.
- Double click the sprite from the project bar to edit it.
- Close the warning dialog.
- Close the Animation frame window.
C2 crashes after closing any of the windows from the image editor.
Never show the sprite edit related windows if there's no layout active.
C2 Editor error.
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
Construct 2 Version ID
r168 (also happens with last beta r167.2).