Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use some png example https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65841566/SpriteFont_Andy_Bold_%2824%29_%5BLeft%2C0%2C0%2C0%5D_35x35.png
2. Go to http://websemantics.co.uk/online_tools/image_to_data_uri_convertor/ and convert to data uri
3. Create new project
4. Add 1 Sprite Object
5. In event add System->"On Start Of Layout"
6. add action "Sprite"->"Load Image from URL"
7. Paste the data URI in dialog box.
The dialog box become too big until the "OK" "Cancel" "Back" button is missing. Even if I press enter after that, all dialog box will be broken and I have to end construct 2 in task manager. I have to open construct 2 preferences and click reset dialog.
If you open my capx file, just open it in construct and click on the event of "load image from url" to open the dialog screen. After that my construct is unstable.
Everything should be fine. Maybe add vertical scroll and horizontal scroll into the textbox in dialog screen ?
Internet Explorer: no
Operating system & service pack:
Construct 2 version: