If we use multiplayer plugin and make connection between android device and PC (windows 7), then multiplayer messages cann't be recieved.
This bug isn't exist when we send multiplayer messages between two android devices.
Attach a Capx
TMPC (Test MultiPlatform Connection)
Description of Capx
I made Capx demo that connect devices. And host broadcasts messages to peers. Message contains number. When peer recieve message it change name of label equal string of message.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Build android apk.
- Install apk to android device.
- Run installed application.
- Run Capx on PC.
- Click on button CONNECTION (on desktop PC) to host.
- Tap on button CONNECTION (on android device) to connect to host.
- Observe syncronization between host (PC) and peer (android device)
Number on host changes every 3 seconds. Number on peer is constant.
Number on host and peer should be change every 3 seconds and be equal.
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 (Chrome)
LG Nexus 5 (KitKat 4.4.4) and Sony Experia LT22 (4.4.1)
Construct 2 Version ID