Memory piles up when loading image from URL
When loading image and replacing current frame it doesn't free memory.
Attach a Capx
CAPX is just Sprite that keeps loading one image
Press space to toggle loading on and off. Image is loaded from project files. I used Node-Webkit preview to see the nw process better on Windows Task Manager.
Updated CAPX 9/23/2014
Enter to go different layout and back.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Open Windows Task Manager
- Run preview
- Press space
- Observe building up memory on nw.exe
Building up memory on nw.exe until crash.
No piling up memory usage when replacing image. If possible.
- Node-Webkit: YES (Easier to track memory usage)
- Chrome: Not sure apparently NO
- Firefox: Not sure apparently NO
Operating System and Service Pack
Win 7 Ultimate SP1
Construct 2 Version ID