JavaScript Error

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Problem Description

When I try to start layout, it opens my default browser and an error message pops up saying:

"JavaScript error!

Invalid number

localhost:40000/preview.js, line 416 (col 7)

This is likely a bug in Construct 2 or a third part plugin or behaviour - please report to the developer. Subsequent errors will be logged to the console."

Attach a Capx

____ Upload a Capx to this post ____

Description of Capx

This Capx

Steps to Reproduce Bug

There were no specific steps, one time without editing I tried to play me game and the message appeared. Observed Result That error message pops up and when I click OK the screen stays black and my game doesn't play Expected Result For the game to run in the browser Affected Browsers
        Chrome YES (but a different message appears) Firefox YES (a different message still) Internet Explorer YES (this is the browser that the error detailed appears in) Operating System and Service Pack My Operating System In Windows 7 Construct 2 Version ID Release 195 Version 1.0.0.0
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines otherwise there is nothing we can do (attach a .capx and include steps to reproduce).

• Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines otherwise there is nothing we can do (attach a .capx and include steps to reproduce).

I cant recreate the steps and I am new to constuct 2 and dont know which one is the capx file...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)