Problem with UHD

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
100 sprite elements for create MEDIEVAL AGE ship in high resolution
  • Hello everyone, I recently created a demo of a platform with the free version of construct2. there is a problem I could not solve, in uhd, health points and the points coin moving slightly on the screen annoying hear instead of standing still. who can help me? Thank you.

• My guess would be that they consist of more than one frame and the image points are not aligned?

If this is the case open the sprite by double clicking it and select the first animation frame. Now set image point 0 where you want the center of the sprite to be and then click the image point tool. Right click the imagepoint 0 in list and select "apply to whole animation".

• My guess would be that they consist of more than one frame and the image points are not aligned?

If this is the case open the sprite by double clicking it and select the first animation frame. Now set image point 0 where you want the center of the sprite to be and then click the image point tool. Right click the imagepoint 0 in list and select "apply to whole animation".

no, not the frames, and move only when the character moves

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How do you keep the the health and coins in place in the HUD? Do they have a separate layer that doesn't scroll with the rest of the stuff?

• I solved. I have to set the parallax to x0, y0 in the HUD layer so I do not move the elements.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)