Blank sub-events to compact sets of conditions?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
An educational game for Fill in the Blanks. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • I've just put three conditions I want to keep together nice and tidily in a blank sub-event, there's nothing in the parent condition, just three conditions as sub-events. It works exactly the same, but, is there any possible drawback from this practice? It looks nice and it's a bit cleaner for what I'm doing than using groups.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I do that all the time. I, by instance, always group a condition and its else under a blank one.

I think that the readability beats any minor drawback.

Not advisable for people with the free version, amount of events run fast out of the max allowed.

• I do that all the time. I, by instance, always group a condition and its else under a blank one.

I think that the readability beats any minor drawback.

Not advisable for people with the free version, amount of events run fast out of the max allowed.

Yes, I think I really understood ELSE statements when I started using sub-events, I think subs are my favorite feature of C2, not to sound like a total nerd! :p

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)