Personal Edition (Personal Edition)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
15 piano music tracks covering a variety of emotions inspired by a popular angry flying creature game.
  • Okay thanks. I already email it.

• Hello, I'll buy construct 2 and would like to know.

I have two computers at home, can I install it on both computers ?.

• Hello, I'll buy construct 2 and would like to know.

I have two computers at home, can I install it on both computers ?.

Yes - for the Personal licensed version.

As long as it is only you using the licensed version, then you can install the Personal licensed version on as many PCs as you like

• Perfect, thanks for the info.

Well I've made the purchase, I think you have to send me the license file to load in construct?

Sorry for my english.

• Perfect, thanks for the info.

Well I've made the purchase, I think you have to send me the license file to load in construct?

Sorry for my english.

https://www.scirra.com/manual/14/using-a-license

Specifically, the paragraph with the heading

[quote:32qh9264]The license file: c2license.txt

• Fixed, thanks!.

• I just purchased this. Can use the code on several PCs or just one? I have three different PCs at home that I work on due to my availability.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • rtkiii

I just purchased this. Can use the code on several PCs or just one? I have three different PCs at home that I work on due to my availability.

The personal license allows you to install the license on as many PCs as you like, as long as it is only you accessing the licensed version.

• rtkiii

> I just purchased this. Can use the code on several PCs or just one? I have three different PCs at home that I work on due to my availability.

>

The personal license allows you to install the license on as many PCs as you like, as long as it is only you accessing the licensed version.

It is...and I know you need to take my word for it but it is. I just wanted to make sure that if I licensed to the PC I am on now, where I do about 10% of my work vs at home where I do 85% of the work that I am not stuck.

Thanks for the quick response...and the free starter pack of assets! That was a nice bonus!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)