Parallax Background (Behaviours)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Set of 10 Parallax Background to make pixel art game.
  • Is there a plugin-version of construct 3 runtime, or only for construct 2 runtime?

It works on both C2 and C3.

Zed2100

Sorry, but the information was wrong. The extension works only for construct 2 runtime, but not for the new Construct 3 Runtime ( https://www.construct.net/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/c3-runtime-sdk-documentation-n-134720 ).

Can you port this extension for the new construct 3 runtime please? :)

• > Is there a plugin-version of construct 3 runtime, or only for construct 2 runtime?

> It works on both C2 and C3.

Zed2100

Sorry, but the information was wrong. The extension works only for construct 2 runtime, but not for the new Construct 3 Runtime ( https://www.construct.net/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/c3-runtime-sdk-documentation-n-134720 ).

Can you port this extension for the new construct 3 runtime please? :)

The package contains addon files for both the C2 and the C3 runtime, please go to your account and download the latest package.

• > > Is there a plugin-version of construct 3 runtime, or only for construct 2 runtime?

>

> > It works on both C2 and C3.

>

> Zed2100

> Sorry, but the information was wrong. The extension works only for construct 2 runtime, but not for the new Construct 3 Runtime ( https://www.construct.net/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/c3-runtime-sdk-documentation-n-134720 ).

>

> Can you port this extension for the new construct 3 runtime please? :)

The package contains addon files for both the C2 and the C3 runtime, please go to your account and download the latest package.

I have downloaded the latest version/package: Friday, April 27, 2018 5.4MB

But, no plugin from this file are working for construct 3 runtime:

The folder c3runtime from all plugins in the package is missing:

• macube the addon currently works on C3 with the C2 runtime, sorry I was ill-informed, I didn't know they made a new runtime for C3. I'll look into it and will include the files in the next update. Thanks for the notification.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • macube the addon currently works on C3 with the C2 runtime, sorry I was ill-informed, I didn't know they made a new runtime for C3. I'll look into it and will include the files in the next update. Thanks for the notification.

Zed2100 Any News about the update for C3-Runtime? :)

• > macube the addon currently works on C3 with the C2 runtime, sorry I was ill-informed, I didn't know they made a new runtime for C3. I'll look into it and will include the files in the next update. Thanks for the notification.

Zed2100 Any News about the update for C3-Runtime? :)

I'm sorry for the delay, the update is coming very soon.

I currently have all the main addons (Parallaxer, ParallaxBG, and ParallaxBGSprite) up and running on the new C3 runtime, I'm currently performing extensive QA tests to make sure everything is working flawlessly.

Thanks for your patience.

• > > macube the addon currently works on C3 with the C2 runtime, sorry I was ill-informed, I didn't know they made a new runtime for C3. I'll look into it and will include the files in the next update. Thanks for the notification.

>

> Zed2100 Any News about the update for C3-Runtime? :)

I'm sorry for the delay, the update is coming very soon.

I currently have all the main addons (Parallaxer, ParallaxBG, and ParallaxBGSprite) up and running on the new C3 runtime, I'm currently performing extensive QA tests to make sure everything is working flawlessly.

Thanks for your patience.

Sounds great! Thank you for that. :)

• macube My pleasure. Tests eat up almost half of my dev time, but I believe it's worth it in the end. I like the peace of mind of having well-tested tools at my disposal, it makes focusing on making games that much more enjoyable.

I'm happy to announce that the new version (1.3.0) has been submitted for review a minute ago and should be available for download in a short while.

I've added full support for the Construct 3 runtime, full changelog in OP.

• Just made a video showcasing the features in 1.3, which most of them were also in 1.2 :

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Zed2100 Thank you! I'm check the new version out tomorrow. :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)